Haggai International Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, without error in the original writings.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three Persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that by one man, Adam, sin entered the world; that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world and that He arose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, from whence He will return with power and glory.
- We believe in the doctrine of justification by faith, realizing it is impossible for man, through works, to please God or save himself.
- We believe in life after death; that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life in Heaven and the resurrection of the lost or unsaved unto eternal punishment.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, Whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.