The Vision That Drives Us
We want to see every nation redeemed and transformed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Did Jesus really mean what He said? We believe He did.
Our vision is simply to fulfill His last command – “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.”
At a global level, we believe in finding the best people for the job, and giving them an experience that will change, equip and motivate them forever.
Over 100,000 strategically positioned men and women, drawn from almost every nation and profession, have completed the Haggai Leader Experience.
Working in 188 nations – including China and the Middle East – these Haggai leaders are a global team dedicated to seeing every nation redeemed and transformed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• They make the love of Jesus real even in nations closed to conventional missions.
• They take effective action against disease, hunger, and poverty.
• They exert influence in societies locked down by corruption and injustice.
• They reach the young people who might become tomorrow’s agitators and jihadists.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, without error in the original writings.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three Persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that by one man, Adam, sin entered the world; that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world and that He arose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, from whence He will return with power and glory.
- We believe in the doctrine of justification by faith, realizing it is impossible for man, through works, to please God or save himself.
- We believe in life after death; that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life in Heaven and the resurrection of the lost or unsaved unto eternal punishment.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, Whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.