As a result of your gifts, millions receive the good news of Christ’s redeeming love from Haggai leaders they know, respect, and trust. In 188 nations, from Singapore to Nigeria, China, and India, Haggai leaders reshape and redeem their own societies – for a lifetime and with no further need of funding.
We are continually inspired by the trust you place in Haggai International. So it is with deep gratitude and a commitment to obey the Great Commission that we commit that you, our donor, will enjoy the following rights:
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
1. To be clearly informed of Haggai International’s mission, of the way H.I. intends to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on Haggai International’s International Board of Trustees and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to Haggai International’s most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which you gave them.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
6. To be assured information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law, including honoring requests to give anonymously.
7. To expect all relationships with individuals representing Haggai International will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of Haggai International, or hired solicitors.
9. To know Haggai International will never give or sell your name and contact information to other organizations, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive a prompt, truthful, and forthright answer.
The above was adapted from The Donor Bill of Rights, created by the American Association of Fund Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).
Gift Acceptance Policy
The gift acceptance policies and guidelines govern acceptance of gifts made to Haggai International or for the benefit of any of its programs.
The mission of Haggai International is to advance the skills of qualified Christian leaders to more effectively evangelize their own people and to train others to do the same.
Audited Financials of Haggai International
FINANCIAL PARTNER TESTIMONIES
Financial Partner Testimony
Financial Partner Testimony
GIFTS AT WORK
Bringing hope to the Ukrainian war zone